Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bostonian-central

In Boston. I must have drank 300 beers last night. Man, am I awesome!

Actually, last night was a very good time. Kathy had 3 of her friends in town from Hamilton and Sammo was down, so for the first time in awhile I looked like a cool, popular person. It was swell. We grilled on a rooftop deck in Beacon Hill. I'm not familiar with Boston but apparently the Beacon Hill district is rather swanky. High Society. Lots of young, hip professionals. Corporate America at its finest. Whatever. But is was quite a night. The moon was full. The food was hot. Very good times.

KathV made a mistake and answered the door for law enforcement officials once we were back in her neck of the woods...I educated her on the word "warrent" this morning. She's now up to speed. but no harm, no foul. Onward and downward to NYC today. I don't know how hard it is to park on the street in midtown Manhatten, but I'm about to find out. Yippee. Sam wants to go to a strip club today, so I may end up at a strip club. Just another day at the office, right? Love you, Mom. Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. you may have educated me on the word warrant...but then you proceeded to spell it wrong in your blog post, I win again.

    ReplyDelete