Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Slow News Day

I feel like I have used that title before. Maybe it says something about me...Anyways the New 'Stool has a hot videos section on the side, and while the videos they post aren't always funny if you spend an hour or so clicking on related videos following that first click you can usually find a couple of good ones. Today was one of those days.

Everyone loves a good video of a cat getting a little bit confused, right?


And it's also nice to know there are other fine, intelligent Americans out there who, like me, still don't quite "get" the "internet" and how it works:


I do this on youtube a lot...it really is an excellent time-waster.

Beat Minesweeper on expert last night, too. A-gain. No big deal. Insomnia sucks.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment