Monday, November 30, 2009

Can't Hardly Wait

Was on TV prior to dinner on Thanksgiving Day.  I flipped back and forth between that and Home Alone.  All things told it was a good way to spend my noon-1pm block.

It's been suggested by multiple sources that I can be compared to Preston.  So I give to you my favorite scene, provided by the "internet" in shitty, bootleg quality:



"...Then, I'm sitting in class enjoying a late breakfast, when, out of all the classrooms in the entire school, she walks into mine.  And where does the teacher sit her?  Right next to me.  Now, up until now, one could write this off to coincidence. But then she reaches in her bag and pulls out a strawberry Pop-Tart - the very same breakfast pastry I was consuming at that moment! What was I to do; how was I to proceed...?"

Enjoy your Monday.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment