Monday, February 22, 2010

Fucking motherfucking technology.



I had a fairly lengthy post all written up concerning the new place I'm living in and pictures of where I'm working and some other random babblings but this fucking piece of shit computer fucking highlighted everything and deleted my whole fucking post and eight or nine pictures then Blogger fucking auto-saved so I couldn't fucking go back and undo any fucking changes so now I'm shit out of luck.  

Fuck you, Blogger, and fuck you, Asus touchpad that highlights and clicks shit without being pressed for no fucking reason.  Suck my ass.

Just pictures.  No commentary.  Sorry, I'm fucking heated right now.  I'll try to get something up in a day or so.  Pardon my French, too..


Always reppin' 207.  I'm pissed but that still needed to be said..



And now Hula Grill in the afternoon..










Sorry.  I had a little bit to say; I'm just steamed right now.  Let me apologize now for the coarse language.  From now on I'll be writing in Notepad and then cutting and pasting things over.  Hope the pictures are enough for today - I know it's been a few days...Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment