Friday, August 13, 2010

Baywatch is on Comedy Central tonight..

I have nothing better to do, so I'm watching an episode right now.  I don't ever recall seeing an episode before.  This is hilarious.  The Hoff just saved some buxom surfer's life in six feet of water.  She had on a wet suit, but when he got to her it was necessary to remove said wet suit to reveal a thong bikini.  Well played, David.

Next scene is the two of them in a room filling out an incident report.  The Hoff has redressed.  The blond is still letting her puppies breathe.  It began:

Hoff: Okay, what's your name, miss?
Girl: Destiny.
Hoff: And your last name?
Girl: Just Destiny.
Hoff: Oh, that's an unusual name..
Girl: Not if it's meant to be...

HAH.  These writers were gold.  I don't see how this show isn't still on today, like Law & Order.  I can't for the life of me figure out what went wrong.

The show was also cool because it had a three minute intro.  That's genius.  If you waste three minutes just running through the credits then that's three less minutes you have to fill dialogue and plot.  It's the female asses that put the asses in the seats, not the talkie talkie.  Another brilliant move, gentlemen.

Side note: Blogger doesn't recognize "dialogue" as a word.  Are you kidding me?  That's farting ridiculous...

--

I spent a bunch of time (wasted a bunch of time..) making another animated film but it's taking a long gosh darn time to load or process or whatever.  So I guess a replay of my first goofiness will have to do for now.
Hopefully things will be shipshape tomorrow.  I'm confident it'll be the nuts.  TTFN.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment