Saturday, May 23, 2009

5 posts...

In May. I'm not going to try to make up for them tonight. Or tomorrow. Or the next day. All I can try to do is blog when I feel something blog-worthy strikes me in the future. It may strike me every day. Every other day. Every third day. Every week. I'm not exactly sure. I never exactly know. It just seemed to work out the way it should work out when you exclude May. 5 posts? 4 posts until today. That's just crap from me. I'm better than that. And that's all I can say. I'll do better the next time. That's life, right?

--

On another note, Monday seems to be shaping up nicely. It sounds like Skip picked up a reserve today so the beverage supply should be stocked. Marie is set up to pick up meats and starches and produce;I have a sneaking suspicion Ms. Lever will bring anything else that may be appropriate and probably six things that have already been purchased by Marie or myself...Ms. Lever...if you read this (but my guess is you probably won't): DON'T BUY A FUCKING THING. Just sit back and enjoy...

My flag will be out. It will be a good day. If you don't think it will be a good day then you sound like a terrorist and you should stay off my lawn. That is all. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment