Friday, May 22, 2009

Stolen material...

So, first a video I love:

Just another Hall of Famer sharing his immense knowledge of the game. Happy Memorial Day.

2.) This is a Fletcher-ism. We went to the Olive Garden on Thursday evening, and I wasn't terribly hungry. So I took a page out of Sammy's book and ordered a nice meal (The lasagniti or something...mini lasagna with italian sausage) and just had some nice salad and breadsticks and about 1/4th of my meal. Then the meal was my lunch and dinner today. NICE. I was out in the sun all day and the heat zapped my hunger, so all in all it was a nice day. Ready to get the full-on tan correct when I return to the 207, though. Could very well be back up on a roof come Tuesday...just another day at the office.

3.) This might be the funniest thing I've seen on the internet all week (hell, all month...all year? I don't know but it's awesome...). This was shown to be by an old friend, we'll see eachother soon, this time without my gas tank pouring out petrol into the environment. I think I need to get one of these bad boys, but sans-mullet I just don't think I can harness the positive energy.

Have a nice night. Cheers (from Ohio...).

No comments:

Post a Comment