Friday, August 28, 2009

Memory Lane

I know, I know. It's Friday after 6pm so I'm sure a lot of you won't read this for a day or two. But I just have to get this awesomeness out there. I'm just constantly impressed by people who have even more time on my hands than I do and actually use this time for good. They don't just sit on their ass and do nothing. They get off their ass, get a video camera and create gold. Pure gold. See below:

Flawlessly produced. Accents are spot on. This thing is going to blow up soon. So while 190,000+ people have already seen it before me I hope that a couple of you out there who haven't seen this yet will smile and say, "Yeah! I hated those fucking blue shells, too." If only someone would create a Mario Golf video I'd wet my pants with excitement. I would, but I have neither the golf skills nor the coin to pony up for comparable costumes. FML, I suppose.

--

And this video was a little tricky to find, so while stumbling around the "internet" I happened upon another Mario gem:

Nothing says funny like a has-been Mario living in a shithole apartment with the Princess while battling a serious mushroom addiction.

Havea greata weekend every-body!


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment