Friday, December 5, 2008

Because I know how to embed videos now...

You're going to get some because I have nothing better to do on a Friday night. First one brings me back to middle school. Elementary school, even, with Woohaa! I got you all in check! It's just Busta being Busta. I was more of a When Disaster Strikes, guy...especially the video for Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See. That was some dope s. Anyways, this is some new shenanigans and the quality of the direction more than makes up for the lack of picture quality...




This is another good one. I don't listen to much rap these days that's from after 2000, but the grainy picture quality makes me feel like I'm back watching 8 mile. Only the real 8 mile, not Papa Doc. I don't know why but I never liked Papa Doc. Anyways, it reeks a little of Ivy League elitism, so whoever made this really deserves to get hit in the head with a brick and have Smokey jump over him and say "YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT," but as I don't think that will happen other than in my imagination we can just sit back and laugh at the obnoxious amount of time these guys must have wasted to dub this over like they did...




This last one is for my Mom...because she laughs hysterically every time it's on. And I have to say it's grown on me in the last week or so because it's on EVERY FRIGGING COMMERCIAL BREAK. No matter what the channel. It boggles my mind. But, I'm a habitual mumbler too, so if I can only pump out about 15 top 40 songs in the next 20 years maybe I'll get a 30 second spot like this mocking myself. Or I could just bite the head off a live bird and then endorse KFC. Ozzy hasn't done that yet, but with the Colonel moving on I think it's only a matter of time...



cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment