Friday, December 5, 2008

Slow News Day

Friday's are pretty low key around the office for me. Monday and Tuesday are my busy days, making up the weekly plan and preparing the workouts for the week. But by Thursday and (especially) Friday the hay is in the barn. Even during the season the entries are already in, the hotels, buses and departure times are already confirmed, it's just laying low and finding interesting things to pass the day until practice. Last year I'm go to the athletic department socials Friday mornings because I lived a block away so I could walk home for lunch if I wanted to. I have no interest of leaving home at 8am just to have a cup of coffee, sorry. So I sleep late. But at any rate I've got some things that have popped up over the past couple of weeks that I just want to get out in the open...

Why, in the absence of sunlight, do I get pasty white, but in the absence of sunlight everything else gets darker? I know the answer, but I hate the winter...

I bought thermos at ll bean about a year ago. I think it's magical. I made some tea yesterday morning before I went to work, then forgot about it all day. I came in this morning, needing a pick me up, and the tea was still steaming hot. I don't know how this happened, but I'm not mad at it.

(Below is just for me to try to see if I can figure out how to embed movies into these posts directly because a link to everything kind of sucks...bear with me until I get it figured out...)



I've got two carhartt jackets i'm looking to hoc on the cheap...one xl green with a quilt liner for $40 and one large brown hooded with a synthetic liner for $30...If you or someone you know is interested track me down, and remember Christmas is right around the corner. If you're looking for a paintball gun, laptop, or 3disc CD shelf system (that sounds good and has an aux hookup on the back for ipods) let me know. From those of you who have seen my fantasy football exploits you should know I always think it's time to play lets make a deal.

Meatball pizza might be the best pizza out there. Not the ground up meatball pizza, that shit's hamburger and don't get me started on what's lacking with hamburger pizza...but take meatballs and slice them thinly like pepperoni, then distribute evenly over the top. It's gold, Jerry. Gold.

Cheers.

ps...I just previewed and I have sweet embedding skills. The clip in this is from the link from this morning...this works much better. ::bling::

No comments:

Post a Comment