Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Comments Section

Just want to apologize for the comments not popping up on the same screen but bringing you to a new screen which contains only that particular post. I am confined to the fixed nature of google's blogger application and thus it is out of my control. I encourage the banter and enjoy the humor and insight outside voices bring to this fine forum, so read, respond, and re-respond. cheers.

Not sure if I'll be out on Thursday..if I'm out I'll do my best to come up with something good. But don't get your hopes up...my aim is a career arch similar to Jose Canseco... .280 average with some bombs from time to time. And when things turn sour I'll turn to reality tv and narc-ing on my friends. But, feel safe...I'll feel bad about it afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment