Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's 1:30am again and I'm still awake.

Shocking development when I sleep well through the morning on a regular basis.  Eh.  Having days free to do what you wish seems cool, but when you just sleep off and on for days on end then it's really not that exciting.  Maybe I don't really wish to do this?  I guess the jury's still out on that one.

Each morning this week I've set my alarm for 7:15am, and thus far each morning I don't remember shutting it off, but I know that I did because I roll over with the sun high in the sky and relative confidence that the sun high in the sky isn't what 7:15 looks like...as we are nearing the end of September.  Maybe tomorrow things will get back on track.  I'll rise with time to do something interesting or constructive with my day.  Perhaps I'll go to the library.  Jarhead was on F/X a couple of times today.  Maybe I'll read the guy's memoirs.  The movie Jarhead closes with a Tom Waits song.  I like Tom Waits.  I thought it was fitting.  My room is a mess, maybe I'll clean that up tomorrow.  Things to do, things to do.  Always things to do..

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment