Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Facebook stalking comes up big every now and then..

I don't stalk on facebook a lot.  Well, I guess that depends on your definition of "stalking." I don't believe that I stalk on facebook at all, come to think of it.  That whole "stalk" talk in the title was just to drag you in.  I stumble around quite a bit clicking from profile to profile in an effort to run into people that I have no idea what's new in their life...and then read what may or may not be new in their life.  See, that's not really stalking.  But I told you that story to tell you this story:
This afternoon I was stumbling (not stalking...stumbling..) around facebook and happened to click on a profile that had some random links posted.  I had nothing to do, so I clicked on a link.  And my mind was blown.  It's like I took the blue pill in the Matrix: I see the world totally differently now.  I now possess the ability to create videos of one or two animated people.  See below...my first masterpiece:


I'm pretty awesome, right?  I whited-up the dialogue a little bit in a poor attempt at humor...sue me.  But I'm already seeing pretty serious possibilities...Say I have an absolutely ridiculous conversation and somehow I'm able to remember most of it...NOW YOU'LL BE ABLE TO WITNESS IT FIRST HAND!

Tell me, honestly, that knowing very soon I'll be creating stories of my life in pixilated forms doesn't excite you.  Don't lie.  It excites you.  At least a little bit.  It excites me.  Now I have a seemingly (I say seemingly because I'm no expert...but my 30minute guess and check makes it seem..) perfect medium for me to start exploring storyboards for that stopmotion movie I have in my 5 year plan.  Sweet success, sweet success.  Cheers.

--

P.S.  I know, I know.  I still need to post pictures from the holidays on here and on facebook.  All that I can tell you is: I'll get to it.  I started a Christmas-themed blog on Christmas morning...but then things got hectic.  Somehow I feel like I've been in an alcohol-induced haze for the last week, so staring at a bright computer screen hasn't been tops on my priority list.  Actually, the waiting has helped me figure out just what the hell may have happened over the course of our annual holiday debauchery.  In the long run this may actually be worth the wait.  Hold on...I doubt it.  Not much is worth the wait these days.  Don't get your hopes up for anything more than blurry pictures (the blur factor sums up our night to a T.  XO to all and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment