Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm tired and I want to go to bed

I had a little drink about an hour ago, too.  But, alas, it did not go to my head.  Anyways BarstoolSports has been counting down their 100 favorite youtube videos from that have been posted over the last few years, and some of them have been pretty funny.  I recommend you check it out.  You'll be able to waste a hell of a lot of time if you do.  But #24 caught my eye so I figured I'd post it here, to get you interested:

My parents are really nice people.  Mother fuckers.
 
I knew he looked familiar from somewhere and Sam correctly identified him as Taco from The League.  The League is a show that you should have watched, and if you didn't watch it then you're not that cool.  Because if you don't think a bunch of thirty-something guys talking about their fake fantasy football league while ruining the lives of those around them is funny...then, yes: you have a big dump in your pants.

Also funny (in my opinion..) from the Taco file, for what will soon be obvious reasons:

It seems I was right-on when I unknowingly paired my version of the pedophile beard with my "there's got to be something wrong with that guy" hat for the Christmas party this year.

I've always been a trend setter.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment