Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Greetings

I'm on my way to bed as I be laying shingles in the AM but I just wanted to apologize for my infrequent posting over the previous few days.  I've been reading a lot while without a computer so I haven't really bothered to get to a location that had a computer.  Some quiet time without the "internet" distracting you is nice, I'd recommend trying it.  At any rate tomorrow is my annual Christmas Debauch.  Well, 3rd annual Christmas Debauch.  Kath pulled together another limo, so while it was not creative at all because I came up with us getting a limo last year it is still much appreciated.  But...to get you ready here were some hilghlights form last year:
From Humble Beginnings..


 To pretty much all out...in the span of a year..

 
(Be impressed that Shawn wore a collared shirt..)


In closing...if you're in Greater L/A (The original L/A...) Wednesday evening and you see a white stretch Nav pass you by, raise your glass to us because we'll be raising plenty of glasses so there's no reason you shouldn't, too.  I hope I'm in OK shape to finish Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve...Man, I've wasted the whole month of December...shit.  Carry on.

O, and this, for good measure:

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment