Monday, December 14, 2009

Sitting House

For the next week I'll be back across town in my on-again, off-again house- and dog-sitting "job."  So there is a potential that I'll be back to working tow jobs this week.  I sure as hell hope not, HAH!  So I'll post, I just don't know exactly when I'll get around to it.  I don't usually know when I'll get around to it so I guess nothing is really different.  I've got a couple of books I'm looking to finish today so you can expect for this to be all you'll get today.  My apologies, I've decided to be selfish today.  Not to worry, maybe by next time I'll actually have something humorous or insightful to say.  Today, I've got nothing..  Cheers (and feel free to stop by bearing beer if you're special enough to know where I'll be laying about.  Oh, this past season of Curb was tremendous...maybe I'll talk about that next time.  Maybe..).

No comments:

Post a Comment