Monday, January 11, 2010

I can remember better starts to a new year...

It's 11 minutes to midnight.  I don't remember the last time I got a blog up.  I don't remember the last time I did anything entertaining.  I left my house on Tuesday for a little over an hour to walk to my car, get it to a repair shop, then walk home.  I then left my house on Saturday for 20 minutes because I needed to go to the post office, and Ma was nice enough to drive me if I helped her change the pin on her debit card (If monies mysteriously exit your account, Ma, I have no idea where the monies went..).  Other than that I haven't breathed fresh air.  Not the mail.  Not to see what the weather was like.  Nothing.  Pathetic?  Maybe.  I've seen a hell of a lot more of 4:00am than I have of noon.  Whatever that means.  But, dammit.  Tonight I'm getting back on track.  Tomorrow is a new day.  Ad you can expect the old me.  Not the me that forgets how long it's been since he blogged.  But the me that becomes consumed by it.  Because, hell, it's not like I've got anything better to do..

Cheers (and goodnight..).

No comments:

Post a Comment