Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday

It's now 11:15am and I'm just settling in at my desk. I'm going to miss these days when I actually have a boss watching over me. But sorry, if it's a slow news day I'm not going to sit here on my ass all day just so I can feel like I put in a full day's work. I'm all about efficiency.

Caught some of Mike and Mike this morning before I come in. Both Mike's were on so it was better than it's been the last couple of times I've flipped it on with some minor leaguers filling in. This wasn't on the part i saw but I thought it was pretty humorous.

Watch your ass when you're on facebook, you never know who's looking.



Underrated sangwich of the day: Peanut butter and (you name it). Bread doesn't matter as long as it's wheat or lighter. Pumpernickel is a definite no-go with this sangwich genre, and all ryes should be excluded, too. White, wheat, multi-grain, honey oat, however, are all excellent choices depending on what else you're adding to this delicacy. Peanut butter and jelly on anything. peanut butter and fluff on white. peanut butter and banana with honey on oat. Peanut butter and honey on wheat. Peanut butter and apple slices on 12 grain.

Toasted, untoasted...the possibilities are ENDLESS. Have one for dinner tonight or as a snack after work.





Quote of the day: from Immortal Technique's "The 3rd World," which I picked up last week but just listened to yesterday from the start of my morning commute until I made it home after a trip to Gipper's and everywhere in between:
[I'm] From where the only place democracy's acceptable,
Is if America's candidate is electable
Yay, America...
Cheers (and have a great weekend).

No comments:

Post a Comment