Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wait just one second...

And I have a movie song to end all movie songs. How could I forget this from one of my top 6 favorite movies of all time? I watched this (at least) once a week my senior year in college. I'm kicking myself right now for needing a do-over to get this out...

(The way Allison handled Steven Tyler tells me she's definitely got the chops to get after Freddie Mercury...)
Good bit of movie trivia: Pay special attention to Dana Carvey. He was supposed to learn the words but didn't bother so he looks like a jackass. Deleted scenes told me he was furious when they put his uncomfortable mumbles in the finished product but it couldn't have been any more perfect if they planned it that way from the start. Cinematic masterpiece. Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. "I don't even own a gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack"

    reminds me of our trip to the VA, pretty sure we quoted the entire movie during the cumulative 13 hours

    ReplyDelete