Friday, April 24, 2009

If you believe in Dinosaurs

Then you may be interested to know that there was a longer span of years between the first dinosaurs and the Tyrannosaurus Rex (85 million years) than between the Tyrannosaurus Rex and us (65 million years). That and these "scientists" say dinosaurs are not extinct because there are still birds kicking around. Whatever you say, guys. All I know is the big bang occurred when God (G-d, for you chosen people) and ::BANG!:: It happened. So if He made dinosaurs too then more power to Him, it's just about time he wrote a foreword to the Old Testament.

Karma is a bitch
So I spent the last 6 week mocking that blind guy on American Idol (well, not mocking him but wanting him to get off the show because he was an awful singer and he just made their choreographed dances awkward and the painful comedy when he's have to get helped across the stage because they, for whatever reason, wouldn't let him carry his cane onstage. I mean, he still wouldn't have been able to find his mark. He was destined to fail from the start he's not Ray Charles so that's all there is to it) and all week with this bastard of a cold I've been partially deaf. I can't hear my phone ring when it's in my pocket. My head wants to pop like a zit. I feel like there's water in me up to my eyeballs.

Hold on - History Channel is telling me an asteroid the size of Mt. Everest hit the Earth 65 million years ago and that's why the dinosaurs died. Interesting.

Back to my story. I STILL FEEL AWFUL. These drugs haven't done a god damn thing. Other than irritate me. They said I have a sinus infection. What good is health care if they can't even give me good drugs to get rid of this and other shit quickly? Damn it.

When the asteroid hit the ocean it created a tsunami with waves that were two or 3 miles high. I would have paid to see that.



Maybe I just need some cosmic rays...Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment