Sunday, January 25, 2009

I want to apologize...

...for swearing so much in some of my more recent posts. I've been trying to clean up my salty language in the recent months, especially now that I have to maintain a certain level of professionalism again at the office, but sometimes I drift in and out in my free time. Only when things grind my gears. So, mainly the federal government. And hangnails. And running out of gas (which happened 2 weeks ago but I never got around to writing about it. It was pretty amusing...not!). But I'll try to keep it clean on here from now on. Any degenerate can cuss left and right and up and down a page but, to be honest, I don't believe profanity is a very good way of getting your point across. I think it was George Carlin that made millions of dollars awhile ago by stating the many different ways the word "fuck" can be used. With so many meanings it just doesn't seem an effective adjective. My color from here on will (hopefully) be due to vividness and pointed description, not due to four letter words. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment