Monday, February 2, 2009

Good Morning, Vietnam

I like tepid coffee in the morning. Black. This way it's strong but you don't have to worry about burning your tongue or waste time blowing on it. Let's you hustle a little more than fresh brew.

Anyways, where the hell did January go? Holy hell. If months keep moving this quickly then I'm going to be unemployed before I know it.

That being said until I am actually unemployed I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to keep up my rapid January blogging schedule. I know this is not the best thing to come right out and tell your (one or two) readers, but that's the way it's got to be. Think of it as more of a two posts every three days minimum. If I have to wax off on something then don't worry, I'll get the word out. But don't get up my ass if I miss a day or two because apathy, laziness and/or work commitments strike my motivation during my peak quiet hours.

And as usual no promises on my keeping with current events or getting my work up in a timely manner. I have some words from last week that I didn't get up yet which will be forthcoming. Basically 99% of the crap I spew is produced in my 100sq ft "efficiency" in the Capone house and it contains no internet. Which is actually nice, just take my word on that I'm really being serious. So for the most part I get things up from my workshop in the a.m. prior to work or I bring my jumpdrive to work and post from there. So when I'm posting garbage at 1:37pm it's because that's when I had 5 minutes to kill, not because I decided to put together a human interest story for the preceding 90 minutes. I don't like the man, but I respect the man. Enjoy your Monday, I probably won't. The week, however, should be swell; I've got some interesting things in the works - stay tuned. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment