Monday, February 23, 2009

Land o Lakes

This is a throwback to Mad Magazine and it gets me every time. I'm 24 but I still (and always will) appreciate bathroom humor; this is a personal favorite of mine. I can't buy Land O Lakes butter and not do this. I didn't read the magazine often but when I did they always had some great stuff like this. Another personal favorite is the dirty dog but I'll save that for another day.

And every time my mom wonders what I'm doing and then I yell "BOOBIES!" and I laugh uncontrollably as she shakes her head and walks off...so it goes.

But c'mon, Ms. O Lakes is a babe. She's magically babelicious. In Latin she would be called "babia majora". If she were a president she would be Baberaham Lincoln. She's a fox. In French she would be called "la renarde" and she would be hunted with only her cunning to protect her.

And Land O Lakes is a clever name seeing as the butter is produced in Minnesota, the land of 10,000 lakes. I did not know this butter was made in Minnesota, I just assumed it was made in Wisconsin like most other dairy products. Now it all makes sense. Happy Monday. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment