Wednesday, March 4, 2009

How could I have forgotten this....?!?!

So the best part of the previous story I somehow forgot to mention last night when I was writing. It takes a lot of memory to hold as much heresy in my head for two days as I did, but I cannot believe I forgot this.

This came out in the middle of the retelling and I just kind of glossed over it, but as I reflect more on the retelling Jimmy and Josh were pretty freaked out over this info after the fact...

Josh has an older brother, who's a little bit of a creeper. He's quite a social networker and we'll call him Richard just to keep things straight. So apparently through some messed up (yes, even more messed up than this story already is...) Josh's brother and Andrea were friends on one of these sites, but had never met before and knew nothing about one another. And somehow Andrea knew Josh was Richard's brother and entered this into their conversation in passing... Let me repeat...Andrea knew Josh was Richard's brother but she had never met either of these people before, they look nothing alike, and neither had been in town for more than a couple of days together for the past 5 years? And just throws this out there like it's not a big deal at all, like facebook friends of friends is a good icebreaker (As an aside and you should have expected this to happen but Jimmy and Josh scoped out facebook at Big Steve's once Andrea passed out again to see who this freakshow was...and it turned out her and Riachard WERE'NT ACTUALLY FACEBOOK FRIENDS. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, RIGHT?! Sunday morning they found out Andrea and Richard were actually myspace friends...for what it's worth...though this has not been verified. If this is not true Jimmy and Josh need to watch their backs...)
Stalker, much? To sum: This Andrea character was, and presumably still is, crazier than a shithouse rat. Batshit Crazy. This was like a perfect storm of craziness,

From an outsider's perspective I think Jimmy and Josh need to stop associating with one another, it appears only bad things happen when they are together...I have a sneaking suspicion this won't happen and I'll have some other narration of hilarity when Josh makes it back home to see his parents again at the end of the month...Stay tuned.

But really, wtf? The more I think about this chain of events the more I am just completely and utterly flabbergasted by it...Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. If I am not mistaken...was it not Jimmy was orginally intrigued by this Andrea character??...I would have to say the taste (excuse me, maybe just a general lack of standards) of Jimmy and Josh are what is left to be questioned here.

    ReplyDelete