Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Likes, dislikes...

I've decided that I absolutely love Chex mix. I don't know why. But, it really has everything...pretzels, Chex, bread, other little things that kind of look like a sex toy...what more can you really ask for? They're low in fat and they have some good flavor to them so I recommend to all. I haven't found a flavor I haven't enjoyed, but some of the ones with some chocolate kick to them are excellent. However, as I say with Law & Order: The original is still the best. And that's the truth with Chex mix. I don't think I've ever tried to make my own but I'm sure that would be the best of everything. That way I could throw in some nuts, wheat Chex, corn Chex, pretzels and some semi-sweet morsels. Milk chocolate is for suckers. Try it out and let me know how it tastes. There's something magical about the combination of salty and sweet...Other-worldly, really.

I absolutely can't stand guys who let urinals "mellow" in public bathrooms. Flush that piss down. When I used to live alone I would always let it mellow but that's in the privacy of my own home. If I get my own piss on me then whatever, it's my piss. But I don't want to look at your piss or splash my piss around in your piss. That just doesn't do it for me. So press the god damn lever and send your stream south. Public restrooms could solve this problem with those newfangled contraptions that are urinals without water. I don't know how they work but I like them. Believe me, when I put a urinal in the master suite of my house you can bet your ass I'll be flushing that thing only when I'm catching a buzz of the nitrogen, but for now I will flush and so should you.

While on the subject of bathrooms...gotta respect the 2ply TP. Anything less would be uncivilized. But at the same time...wicked dislike to the stalls in public restrooms that align a crack of the door with the toilet that's in there. I don't like the feeling of looking out to see who's washing their hands, and i don't like the feeling of people looking in and staring at my willy. It's just a little disconcerting to me. I need more privacy than that. This is much more common in handicrappers, so I've phased back my usage there. It was just a couple of years ago that I could only relax on a handicrapper high seat, but I've since kicked the habit when I became a first stall man. Which leads back to an earlier question, but now twisted: If the first stall is a h-crapper is that the "first stall" (read: usually cleanest) or would it then bump to the 2nd stall? See, I have a sneaking suspicion a lot of folks out there like the extra space and high seat. A king sized room on a mighty fine throne. This is something the world may never know.

Last my memory sucks. This, I dislike. I feel like 95% of the things that pass through this brain of mine that causes me to think "That's interesting" or "YES!" are forgotten within 5 minutes. Just zoom. zoom. zoom. So I wonder: what's actually been solved by really smart people, but was forgotten before they could write it down? I bet some really good stuff. Stew over that one for a couple of minutes. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment