Monday, March 16, 2009

Throwback album of the week

Just threw No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom into the ol' Blue Goose when I took a cruise across town on this fine afternoon. Absolute classic album. This will probably be playing non stop on my drives for the remainder of the week. I can't believe this came out about 15 years ago. This was one of the first albums I got, when those Columbia House offers used to be the cool thing to do. I got the first Fun Lovin' Criminals CD with this. Speaking of the Fun Lovin' Criminals, Come Find Yourself...that's another good album. Wait, let me correct myself, a great album. If you've never heard of them check out "Scooby Snacks," but "The Fun Lovin' Criminal" and "King of New York" are great, too. But back to the original topic.



And Gwen Stefani is a hottie. That's all I really have to say about that. Enjoy the weather, it looks like it will be lasting for awhile and maybe by the end of the week it will actually look more like spring. Yippee.


(Just for good measure...The Pulp Fiction samples are priceless)

Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. Tragic Kingdom is an absolute classic album, good essentially the whole way through. It seems to be a rare event that groups actually create solid albums all the way through these days.

    ReplyDelete