Monday, March 30, 2009

(You all knew this already, but...)I have no shame...

"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."

Happy Monday. You may notice a new box on the right side of your screen. Yes, it's time for me to look to you, the world, and the kindness you all possess within your hearts. If you have dreams of where this site can go then click it and send me there.

If you forget how good the buffalo wings at Gipper's taste then slip a 10spot my way and I will describe in great detail how deliciously messy they are.

If you want to hear me rant and rave about the new exhibit at the Portland Museum of Art (which reminds me: Sam you've got to go to your museum and let me know how that Matisse and Picasso exhibit is...I'm unhappy it wasn't open while I was down and will not be open by the time I am able to return...) then go halves-ies with me and I will not disappoint.

This isn't gambling, this is as close to a sure thing as you can get around here.
The world is my oyster (as long as you all are buying...).






Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment